Policy Name : Hospital Cash Plan + Suit Length
Policy Code : HCP001A
Individual Accident & Sickness Hospital Cash Policy
With our new age lifestyles, our susceptibility to risks has increased more than ever. With the escalating medical costs the charges like Surgeon's fees, diagnostic tests etc may turn out to be very expensive. In some instances the hospitalization may be prolonged and may drain your savings.
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited Individual Accident and Sickness Hospital Cash is a perfect supplement for an individual’s health insurance policy and can be taken along with any other health insurance schemes.
Insured Person has been insured with Us underthis Policy as a dependant.
This option for migration to similar Indemnity health insurance policy shall be exercised by the Insured Person only when he / she is at the end of specified exit age, and certainly at the time of renewal only.
Insured Person will be offered continuity of coverage & suitable credits , if any , for all the previous policy years, provided the policy has been maintained without a break.
Please refer Policy wordings for detailed information.
- A Daily benefit hospitalization for Accident & Sickness.
- No Pre-policy check up required
- Hospitalisation Cash upto 180 days in case of Accidents or Sickness
- Tax Benefits-Get tax benefits for premium paid on policies as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act.Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.
- Flexibility in choosing options-5 different levels .
- We offer life-long renewal subject to application for renewal and the renewal premium in full has been received by the due dates and realisation of premium, unless the Insured Person or any one acting on behalf of an Insured Person has acted in an improper, dishonest or fraudulent manner or any misrepresentation or non cooperation under or in relation to this policy or the policy poses a moral hazard.
- Free Look Period –You have a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if You have not made any claims under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of renewal of the Policy.
- Grace Period of 30 days for renewing the Policy is provided under this Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received
- Sum Insured Enhancement – Sum Insured can be enhanced only at the time of renewal . The Enhanced Sum Insured will have a fresh proposal status where the waiting period, deductibles and exclusions shall apply afresh. However the quantum of increase shall be as per underwriting guidelines of the company.
- Any revision / modification in the product will be done with the approval of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority and will be intimated to you atleast 3 months in advance
- In the likelihood of this policy being withdrawn in future, we will intimate you about the same 3 months priorto expiry of the policy. You will have the option to migrate to similar health insurance policy available with us at the time of renewal with all the accrued continuity benefits provided the policy has been maintained without a break as per portability guidelines issued by IRDA.We will offer the Insured Person an option to migrate to similar health insurance Policy with Us provided that:
- Entry age between the age from 18 years upto 65 years
- In-hospital Indemnity For Accidents : Pays for Daily Benefit for each Day for Inpatient Hospitalisation due to Injury or Accidents upto 180 days. (i.e 10,000 per day upto 180 days)
- In-hospital Indemnity For Sickness : Pays for Daily Benefit for each Day for Inpatient Hospitalisation due to Illness ,Disease or Sickness upto 180 days. (i.e 3000 to 5000 per day upto 180 days)
- Accident Medical Expense Reimbursement: We will pay the Reasonable Charges, subject to the Deductible shown in the Policy Schedule, for Covered Medical Expenses that occurs within the Republic of India, for medical services which are not due to a Pre¬existing Condition up to the maximum amount and benefit period stated in the Policy Schedule for the treatment of an Injury sustained by you.
- 1 day deductible and 90 days waiting period for under Hospital Indemnity for Sickness
- Deductible of 5% of benefit amount under Accident Medical expense reimbursement
- Coverage will be 100% of the Coverage amount in case of Insured.